Liberate has been designed to proactively monitor and alert desired family members and associated caregivers, when abnormalities are detected within any residence of choice. Great awareness leads to even greater independence for loved ones.
Many innovations have been integrated into our fall detection technology, removing the need for cameras, listening devices or those "I've fallen and I can't get up" push buttons nobody really wants to wear. You don't have to give up your privacy or dignity.
This innovative hi-tech/low-cost, low complexity approach goes a long way to resolve real-life problems that both loved ones and their caregivers face on a daily basis. As a result, loved ones can maintain their dignity and independence and comfortably thrive-in-place more confidently on their own.
• 4D Radar Sensors that are hyper-accurate and non-intrusive
• Sensing falls and presence of multiple people in the area
• Sensing whether a person is sitting, standing, or laying down
• Monitoring a large room and all the activities within it
• Measuring how long a person has been in the room
• Differentiating between humans, pets and robot-vacuums
• With no cameras in place, privacy is strictly guaranteed