Embrace has been designed to proactively monitor and alert your in-house staff, when abnormalities are detected within a resident's room. This innovative low-cost, low complexity approach goes a long way to resolve real-life problems that both staff and resident face on a daily basis. As a result, residents can maintain their dignity and independence more confidently on their own, while facility operators and their staff enhance their ability to keep their residents safe and secure around-the-clock.
Many innovations have been integrated into Embrace, removing the need for in-room cameras, listening devices, or wearables such as those "I've fallen and I can't get up" push buttons nobody really wants to wear behind closed doors. A simple and easy-to-use tablet-based application provides facility staff a comprehensive view of the wellbeing of their residents. Using our companion Mobile App, nursing staff also have full access to relevant information, enabling them to offer full support as and when required. Embrace can even integrate with pull-string alarm systems that tie into a facility's existing nurse call station(s).
• 4D Radar Sensors that are hyper-accurate and non-intrusive
• Sensing falls and presence of multiple people in the area
• Sensing whether a person is sitting, standing, or laying down
• Monitoring a large room and all the activities within it
• Measuring how long a person has been in the room
• Differentiating between humans, pets and robot-vacuums
• With no cameras in place, privacy is strictly guaranteed
TELLABOOMER TELECARE SERVICES | YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, NY 10598 | (914) 315-9468 | INFO@TELLABOOMER.COM