Liberate has been designed to proactively monitor and alert desired family members and associated caregivers, when abnormalities are detected within a loved one's residence of choice. This innovative low-cost, low complexity approach goes a long way to resolve real-life problems that both loved ones and their caregivers face on a daily basis. As a result, loved ones can maintain their dignity and independence and comfortably thrive-in-place more confidently on their own.
Many innovations have been integrated into Liberate, removing the need for cameras, listening devices or those "I've fallen and I can't get up" push buttons nobody really wants to wear.
• 4D Radar Sensors that are hyper-accurate and non-intrusive
• Sensing falls and presence of multiple people in the area
• Sensing whether a person is sitting, standing, or laying down
• Monitoring a large room and all the activities within it
• Measuring how long a person has been in the room
• Differentiating between humans, pets and robot-vacuums
• With no cameras in place, privacy is strictly guaranteed