10 million seniors currently rely on others for daily care, such as
help getting dressed, preparing meals or taking medication. That number
will only increase as more of the nation’s 78 million baby boomers
enter old age themselves over the next 15 years.
10 Things You Should Know About Caregiving & Dementia
1) U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, 1998 and National Family Caregivers Association, 2000.
2) US General Accounting Office, 1994.
3) Family Caregiver Alliance (see caregiver.org).
4) National Survey of Families and Households (NSFH), 1998.
5) Alzheimer’s Association and National Alliance for Caregiving, 2004.
6) Metlife Mature Market Institute and National Alliance for Caregiving, 2006.
7) Arn, Peter S., Dept. of Veterans Affairs, NIH, 2006.
8) Alzheimer’s Association, Fisher Center for Alzheimer’s Research Foundation, 2008.
TELLABOOMER TELECARE SERVICES | YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, NY 10598 | (914) 315-9468 | INFO@TELLABOOMER.COM
TellaBoomer TeleCare Services © 2018. All Rights Reserved.